Monday, September 06, 2010

Grunge Plunge



As you all know, Stardoll has these weekly themes that affects what they put out in the stores that week, or sometimes month. This time, the theme is "Grunge Plunge" which I don't understand until I look at the clothes and my suspicions are correct. Phi's mind says:
Grunge = Dirty
Plunge = Dive
Grunge Plunge = Dumpster Diving!!!

Yay!!!! We get dumpster clothes!

And turbans..... Paired with something that looks like stained bloomers and this seasons LE knock off.
Scarf, new use: hat. Where do you think the girl on the left is going? She looks somewhat formal yet... dirty.

These bug me the most. This is seriously dumpster. An old Sweater and punk boots with a cheap chain necklace. The one on the left just says "Detective" there's a hat,that I can't make a comment on because it's so random, a plaid, hideous red trench with strange tape writing on the front, and a random purse.


Alright, I can't take it any more. I can't look at the dumpster clothes.... My eyes, my fashion sense....
-Phi

No comments: