Friday, April 27, 2012

Where am I? Oh, there I am!

Hey Dollies!

Before I start, I just wanna say... HOT DIGGITY LOOK AT MY NEW GRAPHIC! Hummana Hummana :3 Let's take time to thank the lovely Flowerpin for making it for herself, Faye and I.

Now where was I...Oh yeah...

As you all may or may not know, we have a youtube account, thats right, were global baby! I'm pretty much the only one that's posted anything on there so far (You can tell who's is who's because it will say -USERNAME- on Stardoll) I am most likely going to be more active on the Youtube account than on the blog, sorry guys if you don't see a post from me for about 5 weeks, maybe more, because I'm trying to post as much as I can on the Youtube account. Lets be perfectly honest, its easier to show everyone a make-up step-by-step on Youtube as a talking screen recording than it is as a photo-by-photo-really-damn-long-post-that-felt-like-it-went-'till-Christmas.

I hope you are very understading and decide to pop over to our Youtube page and subscribe to us! We are subscribing back to anyone who subscribes us ;)

-WRITERS NOTICE-

Yo, Faye! I hope you're reading this... if you are, can you please transfer some of the step-by-step make up's you did on the blog to the Youtube account? You already know what the email and password is so there's no excuse ;)

Wow, I feel like the boss running this Youtube account... I CALL DIBS ON BEING LEADER! mehehe....


Sophie xoxo

3 comments:

Aphiba / Faye said...

Excusemuah, but that would require effort XD
I have to get a screen recorder...

Flowerpin said...

I could do it if you get me the links! I am glad you like your graphic! :D

Sophie said...

Haha, yeah I only just figured out how to add audio to a screen recording on some sort of program called Quick Time O.O So yeah, been having fun to be honest ^_^ Flowerpin the makeup stuff was last year sometime I think... before the makeover and everything. We have like 99 posts.. so yeah hehe. I'll try and give em to you, I wanna see more of you two on the Youtube account :3