Sunday, March 25, 2012

Looking for Writers!



I feel as if I've been neglecting you, and it feels bad. I can't seem to motivate myself to write something here as often as I used to- and I'm extremely sorry for that. I'm writing for other blogs at the moment, Big Brother Stardoll and Inbetween Stardoll, not to forget the article's I've written for Hollyoaksrocks* Rebelle magazine. Here's the part where I put the blame on Sophie as well; SOPHIE WHERE ARE YOU? See, it's not all my fault.

Anyways, as the title says, we're looking for writers. Apply below.

Name:
Username:
Age:
Writing Sample:

2 comments:

Flowerpin said...

Name: Cayla :D
Username: Flowerpin
Age: 15
Writing Sample: i think you know where to find my writing... :)))

PS: i haven't sent in any resumes to other blogs lately.

_StarHelen_ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.