Saturday, April 07, 2012

Easter is finally here!

Hey Dollies,

Here I am, yet again, after about a month or two of silence from all my tedious school work, homework, assignments etc. to bring you yet another amazayn post! Yes, I know I spelt amazing wrong, you'd get the joke if you follow One Direction. Anyways, going on my original topic, I am back and here to bring you another extra-long-once-in-a-blue-moon post!!! It's more than likely going to contain more than one sub-heading so if I were you I'd sit down or grab your glasses :D

As y'all know it's Easter, if you didn't know there is something seriously wrong with you. I trekked to the Starplaza to find a cheap outfit for the Easter season. I would investigate a new easter competition but sadly it is a superstar-only competition and alas I am no superstar :(

It's a four-piece outfit that goes along the lines of a peachy-apricot kind of style which looks happy and bright and really brings out my skin colour if I say so myself.


I am also organising to make a youtube account for our blog and make our posts into videos for all the world to see as it is broadcasted on Youtube. I plan on telling Faye but as I figure she checks the blog, I think after I post this she'll be messaging me xx

In an hour or so I will post a video of our blog to introduce it, and we'll see if it goes well then I can make the account and tell you all when it's done! It should be a week or so.

You'll be seeing lots of me for 2 weeks or so, because I am currently on Easter holidays from my school. As soon as I go back, I'll disappear for about 5 weeks maybe more, I plan to get a post or two in while I'm in school but yeah :)

Adios Emigos ^_^

Sophie xoxo

No comments: