Saturday, April 28, 2012

Spoilers!

Hey Dollies!

Don't worry, this isn't another one of my dorky Doctor Who related lines to do with River Song, oh no, this is actually spoilers for our Possessive S Youtube account! I will be starting a Styled-By series, with all your much loved celebrities. I will set myself on a mission to recreate my MeDoll to look as much alike to those celebrities as possible. I'm also going to be transferring some things from my former blog which I don't actually use anymore so it's been inactive for about a year...yeah awkward. Some good things on there such as some full outfit Styled-By's, not alot though, Faye was actually working for me there ironically before I decided to be fully focused on the one blog, Faye on the other hand is working with muliple blogs. I don't blame her, if I had been offered a chance to co-write with another Stardoll blog, or any blog to be honest, I would be more than up for the job. So no, she hasn't abandoned you. By the way Faye (omg that rhymes) you need to tell me how to get that cool trick where you hover over the picture you added with the clothing and it tells you what it is... really interested in that.

So yeah guys, tune into the Youtube account for new and exciting information which will skyrocket your Stardoll skills in the beauty parlor and the closet!

Sophie xoxo

No comments: