Saturday, May 26, 2012

An easier way to be superstar....

Hey guys! I had this brillant idea. Stardoll should add a Top UP! button in their new Stardoll Access app so people can use their iTunes cards (which are much easier to find) to add to their Stardoll account. Good idea, right?

Please send this (or a revised letter) to Stardoll wanting that^ feature:


Dear Stardoll, I have an idea that may help. I really enjoy your new apps. In Cut IT! You can buy more coins with your iTunes account and card. I think it would be very enjoyable if you could add that feature to Stardoll Access to renew superstar statuses and add stardollars. It would be much more convenient and iTunes cards are much easier to find. I believe if you added this feature--more people would buy Superstar memberships because more people already buy iTunes cards.

Thanks! :D That would be awesome. ^.^

No comments: