Monday, July 02, 2012

A fairly good achievement if you ask me...

Hey Dollies!

*sniff* ahh... it's good to smell the fresh, with a hint of extraordinary, air you possessive stardollers breathe!

After a long break from school, and from winter colds (again), it's the holidays and I can safely say that you will see a lot more of me!!!

I just wanted to, not rub it into your face but... inform you, that I may have just done something super duberdy exciting on Youtube (besides watch hermits fight...)

I posted something random and wierd (weird?) on a Youtube account which apparently has 6 million views, and the comment got 5 likes which managed to get featured on top comments, which is kind of sad because its only 5 likes but meh... its better than nothing!


It makes me want to comment MORE O_O

If you HAVE been wondering what I've been doing... it's this...


(You might need to turn the volume up, I did)


Haha! Well, not really that... but I just wanted to show you that because I love David Tennant with every morsel of my KFC dinners that I get almost never... and that's a very big compliment :3

Sophie xoxo

2 comments:

Flowerpin said...

Yea it happens all the time. I don't even know half the time. Plus I comment on this one song video (not a music video) it has millions of views and my comment has about 150 likes! O.o

Sophie :3 said...

Haha woohoo :3 By the way, do you know what's happening with the lovely Faye? I miss her :(


By the way this is Sophie, being so lazy and not logging in to her actual blogger account because she never logs out of the Youtube one ;)

Don't worry. I'm posting a few things this week, maybe one... or more, depends if I'm up to it (I have three things due for next week in class and there are like 40 pages *dies*)