Sunday, August 19, 2012

Youtube Account!

Hey guys!

As you may or may not have realised, the blog has been on hiatus for a while, with Faye god knows where, and I have no idea what Cayla is doing, Gosh Cayla, get it together! :p

I, on the other hand, have been busy with the youtube account, which is very, very active. Don't forget to check it out as I will be posting video's about make-up and I might start fashion as well, depends if I have the time to do it with everything else going on.

But don't worry guys, I am going to try and revive this blog, maybe I should post the video's on here? Hmm... might try that... The next post on this blog is most DEFINITELY going to be about Miss Stardoll World 2012!!! Awmagawd!!! I actually hope it starts in November, preferable the 20th, so I can have 3000 stardollars after buying my yearly membership which I buy every year for my birthday. It'll probably start around September though :)

Just a little notice for the future. From October 9th-October 18th I will be holidaying in Bali so I probably won't be making any posts UNLESS the hotel as free wi-fi... if so, I will do some posts and video's on Balinese fashion, seems right considering I'll be able to do proper research ^_^

Adios ;)

Sophie x

2 comments:

Flowerpin said...

Hehe, I'm here... Just busy with live and a lot of blogs... Never sure what to post here. I actually have been uploading to my own account because it's just easier considering I lost the password to that one. -_- yep I will have to search for it or something. Lol

Sophie said...

haha, I know the feeling, I almost lost the email to the Youtube account :p