Thursday, October 25, 2012

Like Dress ups???

Hello readers! I have to say that I have a recommendation for you. Do you like dress-ups at stardoll?
Well you may like some of these more (I do).

This is a fairly new website and they develop most of their dress-ups. I like them a lot because you have more customization in what you create. It's AZALEAS Dolls. Link here: Azalea's Dress up Dolls - Magical Dress up Games. If you enjoy these games and are looking for more recommendations for girl's games online, please don't hesitate to ask. Here are some of the dressups I created. (the website has more dressups other than ones they have created. The ones they created are the 'exclusive' ones)




 Like? I can show you more girl's game I like if you want. PS. some of the dressups also include quizzes.

No comments: