Saturday, February 12, 2011

Carnival


Sorry I've been gone.  I was distracted by Sims 2, The Office, school, and extra-curricular activities.

But, I made a tutorial for you!  It's kinda hard to follow, yet I think it looks kinda cool, as I've always had this... "Thing" for couture makeup.

Here goes it....

CARNIVAL


Base face, it will change later, be prepared.  If you don't want to go through that, just change the eyes to brown and find the super-tweezed eyebrows.



Milk mustache. Two layers to make it a purer white, not so beachy keen.


Same here, but in scorching fire red, two layers, again.  Originally this was a candy cane inspired tutorial, but I didn't take pics during the creation.  I'll upload the original sometime, as it was a bit different.



Black stripe part one


Then you add another to make it stand out. 


Mascara makes it all better.  Thank goodness, I was getting tired of looking at those bare eyes.  They looked like someone with OCD who had pulled them all off.


Add white all over for a winged look.


A bit of black where the mascara is on ► side.  Make it blend.


Red on one eye.


Red on the other.  Be sure not to ass too much and not to go over the lid for this one, no matter how bad it may look.


White on the bottom


More white.


Blush; one stroke


Second stroke


Add light pink


Lighten all around

Add mole


Try not to go over the eyebrow like me.   Ooops....


Second layer

Add clam shell or some other sandy brown over the black


Add more sandy brown, or black, around the uncovered eyeshadow able parts.


Change hair, it doesn't have to be this one, it can really be anything that has a part


Candy apple red on one side of the part


Soot black on the other


And we're done!

I'm really bored.

-Phi

No comments: