Monday, April 09, 2012

Outfit Challenge



Hey Dollies!

I was planning on making a bow-tie challenge, as you all know I am having a strange obsession with bow ties, probably because of the excessive amount of Doctor Who I watch. After about half an hour of scouring the Starplaza in Stardoll I realised the only bow tie I could find was on a rather hidious shirt, not to my likings. So I sat there and thought I would give myself a Starplaza challenge...

One outfit...
Nine stores...

Time for my challenge!!!

I have to make one complete outfit using one item from Tingeling, Voile, It Girl, Bonjour Bizou, Fallen Angel, Rio, Evil Panda, Fudge and Pretty 'n' Love.

I chose those nine shops because it IS a challenge and what's a challenge when it's not really hard? :)

I also have to make it look really good so there's the other challenge...

I must admit it is an extremely horrible abomination to fashion I created but it was the best I could do...

If you really did actually like the outfit... here's the list from top to bottom

FUDGE: Gold Hoop Earrings- 4 Stardollars
VOILE: Multi Chain Necklace- 40 Starcoins
PRETTY 'N' LOVE: Magenta Knit Cardigan- 94 Starcoins
BONJOUR BIZOU: Petuina Corset Top- 9 Stardollars
IT GIRLS: Peach Elastic Belt- 41 Starcoins
RIO: Free Finger Gloves- 35 Starcoins
EVIL PANDA: Rose Etching Leggings- 76 Starcoins
TINGELING: Sienna Fringe Purse-55 Starcoins
FALLEN ANGEL: Rose Boots- 30 Starcoins

I found it amazing how out of nine pieces, only two were worth stardollars! So practically everything was in everyones budget! :3

Sophie xoxo

No comments: