Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Stardoll isn't all fun and games...Or is it???


Hey Dollies!

It's me again, about 10-20 minutes after my last post. Just goes to show how much time you have on your hands in the school holidays! :p

As you all know Stardoll has games, not many people know all about the games so I decided I would investigate the games, and use myself in the experiments of the games, to be honest they were all quite fun but tedious after a while... Especially with the high scores that are pretty much impossible.

BRAND DETECTIVE:


It was pretty much a word find except with brand names...

After the first round I had about 5 seconds left and it started again... I ended up with 1200 points and I thought that was really good until I saw the high score of 11200 points.


CELEB QUIZ:

I actually found this quite enjoyable, you had three choices and a faded picture which became more and more visible until you guessed the right, or wrong, answer. If you got it right, you got a certain amount of points depending on how long you took.


At about this point I scrolled down to see how many games there were and realised there were about over 30 of them... So I thought "Stuff it, I'll just pick five and write about them" so that is why there is only going to be 5. Ok, going onto the 3rd out of 5 games...

GARDENING:

Very typical, you have to catch apples in the basket, and oranges, if you're lucky a love heart as well, making sure you don't catch any innocent little ladybugs or worms falling from the sky!!!!


ICYLE:

I had no idea what this was going to be when I clicked on it so I was surprised when it was a naked man riding a bicycle over icycles, hey that rhymes...



JEWEL LINES:

Ok, my final game was Jewel Lines...

I've never really liked the games with the coloured balls that you have to make a line of four to make them disappear, ugh and guess what THIS game was! Yep, those coloured balls again, balls balls balls.

Haha, no silly muggle, not those kind of balls, these kind of balls...



Yeah, actual balls.




Sophie xoxo

No comments: