Friday, October 19, 2012

Outfit Of The Week: Evening Dress For Those Warm Nights





Hey girls :)

Today is the beginning of the Bali Bonanza!!!!! I am sooo excited c: If you don't understand what the 'Bali Bonanza' is, then I shall leave a few dot points below just summarising what is to take place.

The Bali Bonanza is a specially themed week where all of my posts will be based on something cultural from Bali, particularly the fashion. Hope that helps :)

My first post will be the Outfit of The Week, because it's Friday :3

Since my recent visit to bali, I have experienced very warm nights. It was too warm to wear pants, but if you wore a skirt or shorts you would be exposed to mosquito bites, so the only other option is a flowing dress that is casual, yet classy at the same time.

I have two layers to my outfit, the first is a flowing chiffon layer, I concentrated more on the arms here because your arms are also important so you don't want horrible, itchy lumps on them :)

For the next layer, it concentrated more of the eye-catching pattern that will make up the main part of the outfit!


And lastly, don't forget shoes and a bag! :3




First Grace Primavera Gown- 18 SD
Peach Flower Gown- 13 SD
Golden Fringe Cascade Bag- 4 SD
Peach Details Heels- 6 SD


Hope you enjoyed the first post for Bali Bonanza :)


Sophie xx

No comments: