Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Bali Update #2

Hey girls :)

Ok so I literally leaving for the airport in about an hour so I figured I'd make one last update.

Bali is just so amazing :p The are so many things I could tell you in this post but I should probably save it for the Bali Bonanza hehe

My highlight of the holiday is definitely the culture, you'll see more of the culture in my themed posts because I think it's unique and wonderful and I just love it!


One more Kopiko update... I visited Carrefoura yesterday and I didn't actually know it was a HUGE department store. Aussies, imagine a large Bunnings Warehouse filled with food, it was kinda like that :3

I went a bit overboard with the buying of the Kopiko, although it mug be to my advantage because if I'm on a caffeine high everyday it might urge me to post more :p Well just has to wait and see ;)

So yeah... This is how many bags of Kopiko I bought. I think it's around 25 or something


 I also visited J.Co and OMG their donuts are TO DIE FOR. Instead of using wheat flour, which is more heavier, they make their donuts with rice flour (there is PLENTY of rice in Indonesia) which makes it light and gives it a fluffier taste. Nomnomnomnom



That's all for now, tune in tomorrow for the beginning of the Bali Bonanza!!!! :)

No comments: