Thursday, October 04, 2012

Outfit Of The Week

Today I will be posting this week and next week's Outfit Of The Week because next week I will be in Bali and won't be on the internet :c (There goes my 100 day streak of logging into Stardoll :'c ) There may or may not be a café there with wifi but even if there was, I wouldn't have time to do a post, so I guess this blog will be a bit quiet for two weeks :(

Moving on! Here's this weeks Outfit Of The Week!


It Girls Waves Tee- 5 SC
Tights- 0 SC (I don't know where I got them from, but you can find exact ones from Basics for 38 SC)
It Girls Striped Socks- 30 SC
Miss XV Leonora Shoes- 52 SC







Next Week's Outfit Of The Week

12.9.2012




Fourties Shades- 4 SD
Diana Scarf- 4 SD
Sailor Detail Blouse- 13 SD
Editorial Shorts- 4 SD
Hots Buys Quilted Bowler Bag- 15 SD
Basic Black Oxfords- 20 SC
Heavyweight Black Platforms- 80 SC





Sophie 
xx


No comments: