Saturday, October 06, 2012

Blog Makeover!

Hey guys!

With the absence of Cayla and Faye, I figured I would lighten things up a bit with a complete blog make-over! woohoo c:

As of tomorrow (that's the 7th of October) I will be spending my day giving this blog a complete make-over before I go to Bali.

I can promise you that when I get back from Bali, I will make a new topic that will go on for 7 days called the 'Bali Bonanza'. In the 7 days, I will post information, cool facts, and of course fashion styles and tips about Bali! I will MOST likely have taken photos in Bali of all the fashion so I'll have heaps of inspirations and examples to show you guys!

I also want your opinion on one thing... It doesn't have to be in a comment, you can message be on Stardoll, but what do you think about this blog being not just a Stardoll blog, but having real-life fashion tips and news as well? Or maybe having Stardoll-based fashion news? Personally, I think it would be great, but I want your opinions!



For now c:

Sophie xx

No comments: