Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Bali Update #1

I have no idea how many updates I will be making, but I  figured I would number this one just in case I make a few more, I do have 7 days left :p


Bali is just so amazing right now. I visited the Kuta Discovery Plaza yesterday and then walked th streets looking at the little shops on the side of the road. If you're it into bartering, then I would advise you not to visit the little stalls. And don't ask for the price unless you really REALLY want the item, because I wasn't sure and I asked for the price and the I changed my mind, but the stall owner thought I was going to buy it and when I left he chased me down the path while lowering his price, it's quite scary and embarrassing at the same time, but I learnt something I guess :3

You would think that its stinking hot here and that there are flies everywhere, but really only two flies have annoyed me the whole time I've been here, and those flies are the ones resting on my knee as I type this in a lounge in the Aston Bali, a resort I'm staying at in Nusa Dua. Surprisingly, the Mosquitos aren't that bad here, I haven't been bitten at all ^_^

The mini-marts have to be the highlight for me, I mean just look at what I bought below for about 120.000 Rp (which is about 12 AUD)




That's about it for my first update, I guess just tune in for more :3


Sophie xx

No comments: